INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is HEATPEX sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Trakt św. Wojciecha 29, 80-044 Gdańsk, NIP: 583-285-37-09, entered in the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk – North in Gdańsk under the KRS registration number 0000204309, share capital PLN 50,000;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of marketing own products and services, making offers and their realization, informing about the product – on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 within the legally justified interest of the administrator;
- Recipients of your personal data may be only, in exceptional situations, entities authorized to obtain personal data under the law;
- Your personal data will be stored on the basis of the consent you have given and the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (the data will be processed until the processing for business planning purposes ceases or until you withdraw your consent to its processing, whichever event occurs first);
- You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (President of UODO) with its headquarters in Warsaw, 2 Stawki Street’.
- Providing personal data is voluntary;
- We would like to inform you that your data are not processed in an automated manner and that profiling is not used.
1.1 ARIA myHOME Application has been created and is distributed by Heatpex sp. z o.o. located in Trakt św. Wojciecha 29, 80-044 Gdańsk, Poland, KRS: 0000204309, NIP: 5832853709, REGON: 193031338, initial capital: 50 000 zł, further as “Heatpex”.
1.2. Heatpex can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 (58) 30-90-283, by post: Chrzanowskiego 11, 80-278 Gdańsk, Poland.
1.3. ARIA myHOME Application is intended to configure HVAC controllers, that are produced by Heatpex, (further as: „Controller”) by connecting Users device with ARIA myHOME Application.
2. Rules of using data and information
2.1. ARIA myHOME Application does not gather or use ANY personal data of User, that is information on identified or possible to identify natural person. ARIA myHOME Application does not recognize Users identity.
2.2. The only information that is being stored in ARIA myHOME Application that user can manage as desired are configuration snapshots created by user and preferences of the application, those preferences include only:
ARIA myHOME Application theme,
ARIA myHOME Application prefered temperature unit.
This data is used in order to configure ARIA myHOME Application behavior and look the way the User has decided it to be.
3. Rules of using privileges to Users Device components
3.1. For proper functionality of ARIA myHOME Application it is necessary that ARIA myHOME Application uses components of Users Device.
3.2. Before using these components ARIA myHOME Application will request for granting privileges to Users Device components.
3.3. To use the ARIA myHOME Application following Users Device components are necessary:
3.3.1. Bluetooth, necessary for establishing connection and communication between Users Device and selected controller,
3.3.2. Location of Users Device, only necessary for finding surrounding BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices (including when application is closed or not in use). The physical location of the device is never determined or used for any purpose,
3.3.3. Writing and reading of device memory (write external storage, read external storage), necessary for:
managing software update files for the controller,
creating and managing configuration snapshots,
3.3.4. Vibration, necessary for informing user about copying app special password.
4. Final provisions