Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal EU.L No. 119, page 1), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is HEATPEX sp. Z oo with its registered office at ul. Trakt św. Wojciecha 29, 80-044 Gdańsk, VAT No.: 583-285-37-09, entered into the National Court Register – the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk under the registration number KRS 0000204309, share capital PLN 50,000, hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible at tel. 58 30-90-283, e-mail: email@example.com
- Personal data entered via the contact form are processed on the basis of consent, as it is necessary to set up and manage your account or accounts, and to provide support for your account and solve technical problems, handle requests that you send to us, prepare and present a commercial offer, enable provision of services pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 let. a and f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You have the right to withdraw your consents at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out until their withdrawal.
- Your personal data is processed until you withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, deletion, or restriction of the processing, as well as the right to submit an objection against the processing and the right to transferring the data.
- Please be advised that you have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of data with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Please be advised that personal data collected using the contact form on our website may be transferred to authorized public authorities and entities providing technical services in exceptional circumstances.
- Please be advised that your data will not be processed in an automated manner, and will not be used for profiling.
- Provision of data is voluntary. If for any reason you do not want to provide your personal data – do not do so.
- Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the User’s end device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is Heatpex Sp. z o. o., Trakt św. Wojciecha 29, 80-044 Gdańsk.
- Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Two types of cookies are used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) or “persistent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
- “Performance” cookies enabling collection of information about the use of the Service websites;
- “Functional” cookies enabling “remembering” of settings and personalization parameters selected by the User of the interface, for example: the language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows storing of cookies on the User’s terminal by default. The website Users can make changes to the cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform about them every time they are placed on the website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings, e.g. in Internet Explorer, in Mozilla Firefox, in Chrome, in Safari, in Opera.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the operator.
- More information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.