The flexible pipe system for solar systems is available as SOLAR with rubber insulation, SOLAR PRO with rubber insulation and outer sheath. SOLAR and SOLAR PRO pipes are delivered in coils of 15m, 25m, 50m and 100m with diameters of DN 16 mm and DN 20 mm.
SOLAR and SOLAR PRO double pipes are equipped with a conduit
signal, enabling connection with control devices included in the solar system.
Advantages of solar pipes:
• line pipe made of high quality AISI316L stainless steel (acid-resistant)
• wide range of operating temperatures from -40 ° C up to 150 ° C (max 175 ° C)
• rubber insulation resistant to UV radiation and weather conditions
• low thermal conductivity λ = 0.038 (W / mK)
Solar pro tubes with rubber insulation and protective coating
Pipes intended for use in solar systems.
The SOLAR PRO pipe is equipped with a rubber insulation with a standard thickness of 13 mm and a protective coating. Insulation resistant to UV radiation and weather conditions. The available diameters of SOLAR PRO pipes are DN16 and DN20, in coil lengths: 15, 25, 50 and 100m. Double SOLAR pipes are equipped with a two-core signal cable
- możliwość montażu w trudnych lokalizacjach uwacan be installed in difficult locations due to very good flexibilitygi na bardzo dobrą giętkość
- high resistance to fungus and oils
- long service life of the installation
- can be used in cooling, heating and industrial installations
|Dimension ØDn x s [mm]||Coil length [m]||Sales unit||Weight [kg]||Catalogue no.|
|1 x 16||50||1 pkg.||15.00||170 050 016|
|1 x 16||100||1 pkg.||30.00||170 100 016|
|2 x 16||15||1 pkg.||10.00||150 015 016|
|2 x 16||25||1 pkg.||15.00||150 025 016|
|2 x 20||25||1 pkg.||20.00||150 025 020|
|2 x 16||50||1 pkg.||30.00||150 050 016|
|2 x 20||50||1 pkg.||40.00||150 050 020|