Flexible stainless steel pipes
The flexible stainless steel pipe system is available in diameters from Dn12 mm – Dn 25 mm. The pipes are made of AISI316L stainless (acid-proof) steel. We supply line pipes for you in any length.
Flexible stainless pipes can be used to perform any installation work related to water and heating installations. A high-quality connection system based on connection sets and nipples with a wide, flat “face” ensures tightness with a simple and quick installation.
Advantages of stainless steel pipes:
• can be used in a wide range temperatures (from -270 ° C to + 600 ° C)
• simple assembly in use basic tools
• fireproof material
• stress resistance
• high corrosion resistance
• long service life of the installation
Flexible stainless steel tubes
Application in solar, water and central heating installations.
The pipes are made of AISI316L stainless (acid-proof) steel.
- A wide range of applications (solar installations, water installations, central heating installations)
- Can be used in a wide temperature range (from -270 ° C to + 600 ° C)
- Simple assembly using basic tools
- Fireproof material
- Stress resistance
- High corrosion resistance
- Long installation life
- Can be installed in difficult locations due to the high flexibility of the pipe
- An alternative to low-quality braided rubber hoses
|Dimension ØDn x s [mm]||Coil length [m]||Sales unit||Weight [kg/m]||Catalogue no.|
|12 x 0,18||1200||1 m||0.05||110 100 012|
|16 x 0,18||750||1 m||0.2||110 100 016|
|20 x 0,18||500||1 m||0.3||110 100 020|
|25 x 0,20||320||1 m||0.4||110 100 025|